Renew your car, truck, boat, motorcycle tabs.There are 3 ways to renew your tabs with Whitfield's Licensing: in-person, online, or by mail.


Buying or Selling? Let us assist you when buying or selling a car, truck or boat. If you have questions about titles, bill of sale, a lost title, or report of sale, we can help.


Get new WA plates. If you’re moving to Washington, we can help you title and register your vehicle or boat by visiting our office. 


Find out information about Motorhomes, Dual Sports, Off Road Vehicles, Snowmobiles, All Terrain Vehicles, Boats and Jet Skis

COVID-19 Updates

UPDATE: 3/23/2020, WE ARE OPEN for express pickup & same-day mail internet tabs! Many other licensing locations are closed.  If Whitfield’s location does not show up on the DOL website: “CHANGE START LOCATION” and enter “98272” in the address section.

Hours of operation have temporarily changed to 10:00 to 3:00 M-F and closed on Saturday due to staffing 





About Whitfield's

Whitfield's Auto Licensing welcomes the opportunity to serve and assist you with any of your vehicle, vessel, or recreational licensing needs.  We can help you transfer the title of a new purchase; or if you have an out-of-state vehicle, vessel or recreational unit, which needs to be registered in Washington, we will help you with the necessary paperwork to get Washington plates and registration...

Read More

Renew Your Tabs.

Renew in Person or Online

Learn More

Title Transfers

Vehicle or Vessel Ownership Change

Learn More

Get WA Plates

New or Replacement Plates

Learn More

Recreational Vehicles

RV’s ATV’s Motorcycle Boats

Learn More