Purchasing Tabs and Stickers in Person

What you’ll need

  • Current address, if you’ve moved, we can change your address
  • Renewal notice from the State, vehicle registration or license plate number
  • Registered owner’s driver’s license number

If someone other than the registered owner picks up the tabs

  • Then one of the following requirements must be met:
    • Person must have the same last name or same owner address, or
    • A signed & dated permission note from the owner identifying the person and include a description of the vehicle; year, make and VIN

Payment options:

  • Cash or check
  • Credit or debit card, VISA, MasterCard and American Express

Service you can expect:

  • Our friendly staff is ready to help with your renewal and other vehicle transactions
  • We are open 6 days a week. Monday-Friday 9 to 5 and Saturday 9 to 2
  • We are located in the Safeway parking lot in Monroe

Other items that can be completed at our office.

  • Change of address
  • Issue replacement plates
  • Issue of replacement tabs
  • Issuance of replacement registrations
  • Title transfers for cars, trucks, boats, cycles, motorhomes and more