Collector Car Plates
- You must be a WA state vehicle owner, to get these plates
- They can only be used on the vehicle they were purchased for
- The plates are displayed on the rear of the vehicle. If you provide a set of restored plates, they may be displayed on the front and rear of the vehicle
- You don’t need to display month/year tabs on the plates
- More than 30 years old
- Must have current registration
- Be owned and operated as a collector vehicle
- Must be capable of operating on the highway
May Be Driven:
- To and from auto shows, circuses, parades, displays, special excursions, and antique car club meetings
- For testing purposes
- For the pleasure of others without compensation.
May Not Be Used For:
- Regular transportation in the manner of a fully licensed vehicle.
- Commercial purposes or to carry a load
Note: These plates are not available for trailers.
You may fill out a collector plate application prior or in our office and we will place the order for you.