How to Renew Your Tabs Online
Renew your tabs or decals: Order today - shipped tomorrow!
We use the State of Washington Dept. of Licensing website to renew your car tabs. Whitfield’s Licensing can renew tabs for any city in the State of Washington.
Instructions to renew on-line:
1. Enter License plate number and last 4 numbers of the VIN or your last name and confirm your vehicle
[to skip these instructions go to the end - for the Dept. of Licensing website link]
2. Verify your address or update it to a new location
3. Select if you want a Discover Pass:
4. Select “I'd like them mailed or picked up by the office I select”. If you do not see Whitfields Licensing, Click “Change start location” then enter in the address section (zip code) 98272 and click “Find office’s” or select Whitfields Licensing from the list:
6. Ensure you chose Whitfield’s Auto Licensing from the list
7. Complete the transaction with a MasterCard, Visa or American Express debit or credit card
8. To Renew Your Tabs Online, Click Here
How will you get your new tabs?
- By mail – they will be mailed out the next day, excluding weekends & holidays. We can mail tabs to any city in Washington State
- Pick them up – they will be ready when you get to our office. Go right up to our express internet pickup window, you don’t have to wait in line!
You can renew online if:
- The tabs expire less than 12 months ago, and
- The vehicle doesn’t require a DOT number, or has had one for over 1 year