Boat / Jet Skis
All boats have a common renewal date of June 30th
What Needs to Be Licensed?
- All powerboats, such as, Ski Boats, Jet Boats, Jet Skis and Sea-doos
- Other types of personal watercraft such as Sailboats over 16 feet and small boats over 16 feet, or boats with a motor of 10 horsepower of more.
- Any boat to be used on any Federal Waterways or connecting smaller waterways, or body of water that drains into a Federal Waterway
- In addition to your personal watercraft, you’ll need to license the trailer that hauls your boat.
- You will also need to check on whether you are required by age to obtain a Boater Education Card.